|Dr. Rita Mehta, MD
Associate Health Science Professor
Department of Medicine, Hematology/Oncology Division
Bldg 23, Room 244, Rt 81
Dr. Rita Mehta, MD is a breast health care physician focused on investigation of improved chemotherapeutic regimens including neo-adjuvant dose-dense therapies and incorporating new biological compounds to target the breast cancer cells, the tumor blood vessels, and/or to enhance patient's anti-tumor immunity. Dr. Mehta performs her studies along with Drs. Butler, Hsiang, Nelson, and Tromberg in addition to participating in other clinical studies.
>> Visit my Site
1. What is your breast cancer specialty?
2. Why is this an important part of breast cancer care?
3. How is this different then what might be offered in the
community (outside of UC Irvine )?
4. What will my (the patient) experience be like?
5. What current studies, or novel options within your specialty
are currently available?